Bioinformatics, Molecular Dynamics, Homology Modelling, Molecular Visualization.
Structure, modeling and membrane interactions of hepatitis E virus proteins
Study peripheral binding protein to update the current model for peripheral membrane binding.
Increase our knowledge on 3D bioisosteric fragments, directed by Dr. Arnaud Gohier and Dr. Pierre Ducrot
This project aims to better understand the Norovirus Capsid Assembly under the guidance of Dr. Stephane Bressanelli and Dr. Yves Boulard.
Development of new standardized visualizations for polysaccharide for a molecular visualization software based on a 3D game engine (Unity) : UnityMol
Study of the existence of "aromatic cages" on a peripheral proteins dataset, allowing the binding between the protein and a phosphatidylcholine on a cellular membrane.
Study of amino acids distribution in peripheral and transmembrane proteins.
Development of a cooperative platform of serious gaming for university undergraduates
Enzyme assay of the amount of ammonia produced by H. pylori living, wild-type and mutant, depending to the substratewhich is provided
Introduction to molecular modelling and visualisation to the I2BC scientific staff (structure modelling and analysis with AlphaFold and chimeraX).
More info here : https://bioi2.i2bc.paris-saclay.fr/training/visu-struct/
- Joint administrative responsibility for the course
- Exam preparation
- Preparation and execution of lectures and practical exercises in Molecular Mechanics
More info about the full content of the course on this page https://tubiana.me/teaching/kjem220-molecular-modelling/
- Preparation of the molecular dynamics practicals with Gromacs
- Assistance with other practical exercises (molecular mechanics part
- Bioinformatic practicals on Sequence and structure databases (how to search for protein sequences/structures, blast algorithms and scoring)
- Python programming (M1/M2): Computer-based tutorials, design and assessment of personal projects and exams (jury member).
- Oral evaluation (M1/M2): Evaluation of Python projects or bibliographical seminars.
- Pymol training: visualization and structural biology practical exercises.
- Biostatistics via R Commander: Training in the use of a graphical interface to the R statistical tool, R Commander.
Understand the Norovirus Capsid Assembly under the guidance of Dr. Stephane Bressanelli and Dr. Yves Boulard. See more at :
Obtained with honors ("Good")
Obtained with honors ("fairly well")
Option Biology, obtained with honors (fairly well)
Best student poster for Sweet UnityMol, molecular graphics for glycoscience.
French : Mother tongue
English : Fluent
German : Basic