Bioinformatics, Molecular Dynamics, Homology Modelling, Molecular Visualization.
Understand the Norovirus Capsid Assembly under the guidance of Dr. Stephane Bressanelli and Dr. Yves Boulard. See more at :
Obtained with honors (« Good »)
- structural bioinformatics (modeling and molecular dynamics, docking, drug design)
- Genomics bioinformatics and functional genomics
- Systematic integrative bioinformatics and proteomics
- Data analysis, training data
- Advanced programming, advanced algorithmic
Obtained with honors (« fairly well »)
- Structure and integration of macromolecules
- Genetics and molecular biology
- Programming and algorithmic
- Biological statistics
Option Biology, obtained with honors (fairly well)
From November 2017
Increase our knowledge on 3D bioisosteric fragments, directed by Dr. Arnaud Gohier and Dr. Pierre Ducrot
November 2014 - October 2017
This project aims to better understand the Norovirus Capsid Assembly under the guidance of Dr. Stephane Bressanelli and Dr. Yves Boulard.
January - July 2014
Development of new standardized visualizations for polysaccharide for a molecular visualization software based on a 3D game engine (Unity) : UnityMol
June - July 2013
Study of the existence of « aromatic cages » on a peripheral proteins dataset, allowing the binding between the protein and a phosphatidylcholine on a cellular membrane.
March - Mai 2013
Study of amino acids distribution in peripheral and transmembrane proteins.
Development of a cooperative platform of serious gaming for university undergraduates
Enzyme assay of the amount of ammonia produced by H. pylori living, wild-type and mutant, depending to the substratewhich is provided
Best student poster for Sweet UnityMol, molecular graphics for glycoscience.
French : Mother tongue
English : Fluent
German : Basic