PhD student in Bioinformatics, Molecular Dynamics, Homology Modelling, Molecular Visualization and actualy working on the Norovirus capsid assembly.
You can also find a PDF version more detailled of my resume here.
Obtained with honors (« Good »)
- structural bioinformatics (modeling and molecular dynamics, docking, drug design)
- Genomics bioinformatics and functional genomics
- Systematic integrative bioinformatics and proteomics
- Data analysis, training data
- Advanced programming, advanced algorithmic
Obtained with honors (« fairly well »)
- Structure and integration of macromolecules
- Genetics and molecular biology
- Programming and algorithmic
- Biological statistics
Option Biology, obtained with honors (fairly well)
From November 2014
This project aims to better understand the Norovirus Capsid Assembly under the guidance of Dr. Stephane Bressanelli and Dr. Yves Boulard.
January - July 2014
Development of new standardized visualizations for polysaccharide for a molecular visualization software based on a 3D game engine (Unity) : UnityMol
June - July 2013
Study of the existence of « aromatic cages » on a peripheral proteins dataset, allowing the binding between the protein and a phosphatidylcholine on a cellular membrane.
March - Mai 2013
Study of amino acids distribution in peripheral and transmembrane proteins.
Development of a cooperative platform of serious gaming for university undergraduates
Enzyme assay of the amount of ammonia produced by H. pylori living, wild-type and mutant, depending to the substratewhich is provided
Best student poster for Sweet UnityMol, molecular graphics for glycoscience.
French : Mother tongue
English : Fluent
German : Basic